3. These documents must be legalized (students need to check which type of legalization should be done before the documents may be translated into Russian: consular legalization or apostille) and translated into the Russian language before your arrival to Moscow*. The translation must be certified/attested by notary. Students must submit the originals upon to the Deans Office upon their arrival to Moscow.
- Original or scanned copy of your passport will prove your identity and citizenship.
- Translation of the 1st page of passport with a notarial attestation
- University diploma (you must have a state-approved degree or higher education — a Bachelors or Masters degree),
- University transcript of courses.
- HIV/AIDS test (original report + translated into Russian)
- an authenticated medical evaluation with an authenticated translation into Russian (which confirms that you have a good health to attend University abroad);