Can an International student be accepted to LAC programs?
- Yes, students from any country can apply and be accepted for LAC programs. You will need to have at least B1 Russian language level or pass final exam after 3 modules of the Russian Language Regular Program
. 90% of courses are taught in the Russian language.
What exams will I need to pass to be accepted for LAC programs?
- It is recommended to pass Russian Unified State Exam (ЕГЭ). Each major has its own list of 3 exams, so you are free to choose which exams to pass and apply for a major that will be suitable for your documents and exam results. International students also have the opportunity to pass inner RANEPA exams which are not related to ЕГЭ.
What exams do I need to pass to be accepted for a specific Major?
- Advertising and Public Relations (русский язык, обществознание, иностранный язык )
- Sociology (русский язык, обществознание, математика)
- Psychology (русский язык, биология, математика)
- Journalism (Mediajournalism) (русский язык, литература, экзамен проф. направленности)
- Philology and Translation (русский язык, история, иностранный язык )
- Foreign Regional Studies (русский язык, история, иностранный язык)
- History (of the Russian State Governance) (русский язык, история, иностранный язык)
- Public Policy (русский язык, обществознание, иностранный язык)
- Management (русский язык, математика, иностранный язык)
What if I passed ЕГЭ and was accepted at the ISS of RANEPA but for different major that I want to study?
- Do not worry! The first year curriculum is the same for all LAC programs after you will pass your 1st year exams in Spring, you will be able to write the Request to be transferred to the major that you are interested in. So starting from the second year you will have courses related to the major that you have chosen.
What document will I receive after graduation?
- You will we awarded with Bachelor degree state diploma in the main Major that you choose after your first year of study.
In addition, you will have the Transcript will all courses that you took during your education at the LAC including your minor courses. The third document that you will receive is the RANEPA Certificated where your chosen Major and Minor will be mentioned separately for your future employees better understanding.