Russian Language Courses
This immersive programme was worked out at ISS as a full-time intensive language course designed to help non-native Russian speakers achieve the proficiency required to study in Russian-taught academic programmes, use Russian professionally at the workplace, and to take Russian language exams (A1, A2, B1). And you will get the non-typically good vocabulary besides – due to advanced communicative techniques and huge intelligence of our faculty involving students into learning the Russian cultural codes and background. The process includes taking part in communicative games and debates, working out and delivering presentations on various topics.
We designed 3-module course covering all steps of language learning — starting from the "blank page" to discussing great Chekhov with native speakers.
You can either take the whole course or join a definite module to continue your education process.
We have English and Chinese speaking professors, who possess stunning experience in working with students from all over the world.
Tuition fee includes:
MODULE 1. $1600
1. Fill Online Application Form.
2. Receive a short language test to check your level of the Russian language.
3. Fill and Sign the Contract.
4. Transfer the payment and send us the confirmation of payment from the bank at email@example.com.
5. Receive official Invitation letter for Russian short-term study visa
6. Apply at the local Consulate and send us the scanned copy of the received visa at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Send us your travel details (air tickets) to arrange a taxi pick-up from the airport.
Ph.D. in Philology
4000 USD (3 Modules) Per year
23 hours per week